• Organizing archives for original data files,
• Processing data through "VORTEX",
• Displaying results with "VORTEX" on several hardware/OS,
• Enabling exchanges between Flight Safety Department and Pilots,
• Creating periodic statistical reports,
• Creating files for direct input in Engines Trend Monitoring systems.
• Full flight vizualization for pilots on their sole activity,
• Access to the reporting system inside "VORTEX",
• Possibility to replay flights with TRI/TRE for line training.
• Downloading exports from crew rostering systems through secured ftp transfers,
• Planning analysis for fatigue risk determination, using specific parameters for each exploitation type,
• Results display either on specific screens, or correlated with FDA.
• Managing occurrences linking all reports made from different authors on the same event,
• Reporting management functions (E5X format supported),
• Risk cartography and bowtie construction tools.
• Access to publications.
• Use of captain's discretion linked to reports established.
Regulatory data analysis to ensure proper functioning of flight recorders.
VORTEXWe develop and use our own software for FDA, fatigue risk management, SMS, Readouts.
ArchivingWe manage archives for flights raw data, checking that data are present and always available.
StatisticsWe develop and present statistics adapted to each customer needs.
Data safetyAll data are recorded on secured servers located in France and compliant with all regulations requirements
For more details on our services using VORTEX :Contact us