FIRST in VORTEX
"How to manage fatigue risk induced by rostering?"
Fatigue Insight Risk Safety Tool
Analysis of crew rosters to evaluate a fatigue risk level. Analysis is based on both medical models regarding fatigue, but also on specific elements linked to flight types, network, organization..
- Crew rosters analysis (linked to regulation aspects such as EASA ORO.FTL);
- Fatigue risk analysis based on surveys among crew members, in partnership with Richard Bonnier - SynRjy;
- Determination of fatigue level "weights" linked to airline specificity, such as network, FDP's length, number of legs per FDP, night flights, in-flight rest, rest periods;
- Presentation of fatigue risk level per crew member and per flight leg, including capability of detection of crew matching risk level;
- Possible correlation with FDA within VORTEX.